Vastrad Ltd services are committed to working in a more environmentally friendly manner and help reduce damage to the environment. To help us achieve this aim we will commit to the following:
- Seek to use recycled products and seek products constructed in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Continually improve our environmental performance and comply with environmental legislation and other requirements.
- Any waste material arising from the our business activities will be recycled and re-used as much as possible, with all other waste being disposed of in the correct facilities in compliance with the law.
- Promote the use of the use of electronic communication to reduce the need for paper use.
- To apply best techniques to avoid incidence of spillage and to reduce emissions for our work vehicles.
- To use as much as possible green machinery when conducting our business activities.
- To ensure all our facilities look to reduce their water and energy use.
- Inform all Vastrad staff to act on all points made in this policy and to share any recommendations that they have that could help reduce the company’s environmental impact.
- Conduct regular reviews of the policy on all areas of the company’s business activities.
Scott Frosdick - Managing Director